MLS Number 229694
- Square Feet 22,176
- Year Built 1880
- Acreage 0.6
This extraordinary church, with sanctuary built in 1853, is of stone construction. There are (12) dormers, a stair tower & a bell tower. The main parish house including fellowship hall was built in 1878 and gutted and rebuilt in 1952. Parlor at far end of parish house was added in 1892; the sanctuary is very well maintained with amazing chestnut woodwork throughout. There are a couple locations of historic work on the walls to reveal the original wall coverings. Sellers indicate that some of the stained glass windows are tiffany window units - the main south facing 3-unit window and one of the easterly side units. The sanctuary has room to seat +/- 700 members.
Listed by Barb Davis-Hassan of BARB HASSAN REALTY INC PITTSFIELD OFFICE